Happy Friday Ladies!
Let's get creative in the kitchen and make these beautiful looking Gin Fizz cocktails.
BLUEBERRY THYME GIN FIZZ
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
A fun, refreshing summer twist on the classic cocktail with fresh blueberries and thyme.
- 2 ounces Gin (I used Bombay Sapphire Gin)
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup (more or less as desired for sweetness)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Club soda
- Lemon slice or lemon twist, extra blueberries, thyme sprig to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, blueberries, and thyme leaves. Make sure to smash the blueberries up well!
- Pour into a glass over ice (I did not strain the muddled mixture). Top with a splash of club soda. Garnish with a lemon slice, fresh blueberries and a sprig of fresh thyme.
To make simple syrup: Combine 1/2 cup sugar and a 1/2 cup water in a small pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes. Pour into a container and chill until completely cooled. Makes about 1/2 cup of syrup. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
We hope you enjoy!
Make sure to follow us on Pinterest to find more delicious cocktail recipes: Recipes to Make
Images and Recipe courtesy of Aberdeen's Kitchen. We do not claim to own any of the above information except for our Pinterest link.